Most in the IT world will know this. But do they know why?
The surge for Javacsript developers comes because of the innovation within it (with new frameworks coming along all the time etc) but more than that, it is because it is aligned with the proliferation of the web. This is a programming or “scripting” language that fully supports web development. It is really responsive and interactive in creating HTML files, which, of course, are the building blocks of the modern web.
What are the main features, which make it so popular?
- All the browsers support it
- It supports functional programming language
- Can be used as client, as well as server side
- Support objects and inheritance
- Its quick and responsive – it’s very efficient and because it communicates well with the server, it then means it works quicker for the end user
- Universal Front End platform